- Arguably the greatest tonic herb on earth – the classic “mushroom of immortality”
- Made from organically grown Red Reishi mushrooms
- Grown in a remote and pristine mountain forest on a dedicated Reishi plantation
- Log-grown Reishi mushroom caps – not mycelium (which is inferior)
- Supports healthy aging
- Tonifies all three Treasures: Jing, Qi and Shen
- Traditionally used to promote the growth of wisdom
- Supports immune functions, the liver and the brain
Duanwood Reishi is the mushroom of legend, lore and the prize sought in many martial art adventure movies, with its art-deco image in all the depictions of the ancient immortals and a history of use for over 4000 years. Writings from antiquity, and stories handed down, speak of the immeasurable value of this rare mushroom, giving it names through history such as the “mushroom of immortality,” “mushroom of wisdom” and the “mushroom of good fortune and prosperity.” Valued for its many health benefits, it was even more revered by sages and spiritual seekers for its support and promotion of intelligence, perspective, emotional and mental balance. Modern research supports the historical claims for health protection, having immense benefits in supporting and balancing the immune system, while enhancing the functions of, and providing profound protection for, the lung, heart and liver and all their essential activities for long-term extended health. The well-documented physical support of this renowned herb also provides optimal mental functioning and intelligence enhancement while stabilizing emotional balance and health.
Tonifies Qi and Shen, disperses clumping and tonifies memory. Enters the Heart, Liver, and Lung meridians.
Who can use it?
100 Capsules, 500mg each
Vegetarian capsules, Rice powder, Bamboo extract powder, Calcium stearate.
Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
How do I return an item?
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition".
Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
- must not be a special order or a custom order
- unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
Ship your item back to Us
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it. There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.